Thursday 21 May 2009

Tiny socks!

These days I'm working on some various things that I'll to try to sell at a viking market this summer.
So far I've got these two pairs of woolen baby socks, but more is in the planning. Been thinking of doing a couple of bags, more baby socks, some socks for bigger children and maybe some for adults, but we'll just have to see how much I have time to get done and also how much my shoulders and hands can take before they give up. Not like I want to make a fortune anyway. Just try to get a bit more spending money, you know. That's always nice when you want to buy everything around you.

The socks are made from semi-thick washable wooled yarn and one pair takes me about two hours to finish.

If you want to read more about the market I'm going to, check out this link: http://njardar-vikinglag.no/pages/vikingmarked-2009.php

No comments:

Post a Comment