Wednesday 20 May 2009

Welcome to Lady Voodoo's Creations!

Welcome to my world of creation!

In this blog I'll be talking about, and posting pictures of, various things I create, be it drawings, clothing or bags. Or maybe something else that pops into my head.

I'm very interested in, and inspired by, the viking age, steampunk, tattooes and nature so be prepared for a lot of things that point in those directions.

When it comes to my methods and techniques, I'll be getting more into that as I go along. No need in going into lenghty explanations before that's necessary.

Hopefully you'll follow my work as I go along. I'll try to post something at least once a week, if only to say why there isn't anything new that week. Comments are, as always, very much appreciated.

Stay creative!

Love, Lady Voodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment